A key source of job application, career and networking resources that will answer typical questions such as: How can you find information about your options at U of T? How can you meet colleagues from other areas? What do other jobs entail? How can you make a career change to another area? What are some of the key points to consider in submitting job applications at U of T?
How you can build this Community?
The Career Community is a resource you can both contribute to and benefit from, at any level and on all three campuses. You can contribute by:
- Joining the networking database and encouraging others to do so
- Volunteer to record a podcast or a webinar
- Answer some questions based on your U of T experience and share the answers here
- Offer your expertise in critiquing our resources
- Provide input on future phases of the development of the Career Community