Associate Registrar, Student Records and Services
• Supervise and mentor a team of seven staff responsible for final exams, petitions, records, communications, front-line services, graduations, and course teaching evaluations.
• Collaborate with a team of 12 Academic Advisors and Program Administrators from six Departments on several Faculty-wide system and process enhancements.
• Administer University policies related to Student Information System and the University Assessment and Grading Practices Policy.
• Manage the Academic Audit Process. Create appropriate diagnostics to ensure timely update to student records for academic, financial, graduation purposes.
• Oversee all final exam procedures and processes; responsible for planning and managing operational risks.
• Facilitate monthly Faculty-Wide Student Services Meeting to launch ideas, explain new processes, obtain feedback, reflect on challenges and celebrate success. Encourage honest discussions with a particular collaboration style.
• Provide senior support for the Faculty’s Committee on Examinations–assist the Chair in setting meeting agenda and preparing reports for Faculty Council.
• Advise the Exam Committee on anomalous grade distribution and grading practices. Pre-approve grades and grade amendments, and resolve individual students’ grade amendment conflicts.
• Serve as Acting Faculty Registrar as required.