Career Counsellor, Engineering Career Centre, Professional Experience Year (PEY) Internship program
– Provide individual counselling and coaching to university students in a 12- 16 months internship program (Professional Experience Year)
– Facilitate workshops around job search and transition issues for student development and dealing with career issues
– Coordinate interns working abroad through collaborating with Safety Abroad Office, CIE and managing the safety database
– Update website contents and calendar events after planning workshops
– Create new workshops for students’ needs such as “Social Media Job search” workshop and “First year Job application” workshop, etc.
– Liaise with different departments at the university and community to facilitate the students’ needs through assessing and referring students appropriately according to their needs